REHAB AND FITNESS SERVICES - INTAKE FORM
Please give us a brief description of your horses current work
Purpose of Stay
Please give an overview of any previous or current injuries.
Do we have your authorsation to discuss rehab requirements with Vet
Please give us an overview of any vices or behavioural issues we need to watch for.
Has your horse had any skin or virus issues in the past month.
Box and Field
Stable88 feeds a variety of Prydes feeds to suit your horses situation, along with good quality meadow hay. Please list any special feeding requirements and/or supplements to be provided by you.
Supplements and Instructions
I Agree to the Stable88 Livery Terms of Service
The Horse/s are to be on a Full Livery basis at Stable88 for the agreed sum of $60 per day/horse. This is payable by the Horse Owner to Stable88 Ltd weekly in advance, with a deposit of one week in advance required to confirm the booking.
1. Services: Full Livery
a. Stable 88 will provide day-to-day care as follows:
i. Daily turnout, bring in and rug changes
ii. Hooves picked and legs washed
iii. Care of stable and water
iv. Supply and preparation of meadow hay
v. Twice daily feeding (supplements if provided)
b. Additional services required by the Horse Owner will be invoiced and charged per the schedule of fees (attachment A)
2. Stable 88 agrees that they shall at all times during the period of livery provide a safe and suitable environment for the horse to be kept and provide any agreed services in an efficient and professional manner which meets the welfare needs of the horse. However, Stable 88 will not be held liable for any accident or injury sustained to yourself or your horse while on the premises.
4. Veterinary and other services:
a. It is the responsibility of the Horse Owner to ensure that the horse is suitably shod/trimmed and wormed prior to arrival.
b. All horses in livery must be vaccinated against strangles and tetanus. Equine Influenza is also recommended.
c. The cost for all veterinary, farrier and alternative treatments lie solely with the Horse Owner.
d. In the event that Stable 88 believes the Horse is in need of farrier or veterinary treatment, they reserve the right to contact their own vet or farrier to undertake treatment provided that Stable88 has made all reasonable attempts to contact the Horse Owner before this decision is made. The responsibility of any arising costs lies solely with the Horse Owner.
5. No changes may be made to the terms of this agreement unless made by prior written agreements between Stable88 Ltd and the Horse Owner.
6. Stable88 reserves the right to refuse any Horse without reason.
7. Stable88 reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time.
Clinic Booking Request
Rehab/Fitness Intake Form
Research - VF Hoof Growth
Research - VF Back Pain
GGT ARENA FIBRE
SEDELOGIC SADDLE PADS
ARPOLITH PERFECT GROUND
STABLE & WASHBAY FLOORING
BUY PRODUCTS NOW
FRIESIANS FOR SALE